PLEASE USE THE 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' BUTTON TO PRE-REGISTER FOR THE OPEN HOME & SAVE TIME TAKING DETAILS AT THE DOOR.
WE FOLLOW CoVid SAFE PROCEDURES. CURRENTLY 10 PEOPLE AT A TIME IN THE PROPERTY. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE UNWELL OR AWAITING TEST RESULTS.
Spring is a great time to start fresh, to try new things and even get a new house - but have you lost the Spring in your step when you can't find any land, can't get the government grant or just don't want to face the hassles of building and living in a dust bowl with relaxing sounds of nail guns and builder's trucks in the early hours .... ☹
Well turn that frown upside down! Turn the sounds of construction into the peaceful sounds of the breeze in the trees and the birds in the bush. No work to do, no time to wait, and with all those added expensive extras already in place - this near new home could just be the answer.
Facing directly onto bush reserve, this 2018 built home by Invision Homes is one impressive little number. With 9 foot ceilings, designer tiling and ducted air, it offers more than the average bear, and with a bonus media room, easily used as a 4th bedroom, it's floorplan is hard to beat. Chuck in a stone kitchen bench, walk in pantry, gas cooktop, ceiling fans, security screens and a remote double garage - and that pretty much checks off the wish list!
115 Creekwood Circuit:
* Two year old home in a great elevated location right across from the nature reserve
* Three spacious bedrooms all with wardrobes
* Media room with double doors, perfect for family movie nights or great as a 4th bedroom if you need it
* Master bedroom with gorgeous ensuite, great sized walk in robe and sliding door access to the outdoor entertaining area - especially convenient for fur family members
* And yes, there is yard too, not so much that it's hard to maintain, but just enough for pup and the kids to run around. Did I mention the bush reserve across the road ... great walking tracks there too
* Spacious tiled living and dining room, unless you are like this owner and have a dining table as big as most people's cars :-)
* Large under roof outdoor entertaining area straight off the living room, all tiled with room to spread out.
* Fabulous kitchen with stunning tiled splashback, gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtops and walk in pantry
* Separate laundry room, none of this ''we'll just stuff it in the garage - she'll be right" nonsense
* Remote double garage
* Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, security screens
* Primary School catchment for the new Spring Mountain State School
Please call, email or use the booking button to book an inspection or register for the upcoming open homes.