"You won't find one like that!" Is that what they have been telling you? You thought your wish list was a pretty fair ask but starting to get disheartened?
You wanted a large family home, two large living areas, with yard, near a park, walk to the train and shops, under $550,000 - is that where they lost you?
They may be rare as hen's teeth, but they do exist ... welcome to 39 Creekside Drive, your unicorn home :-)
* Attractive, single level, rendered home on a large corner block, right opposite the park
* Four spacious bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, ideally positioned for the family that wants to also add a bit of separation to ensure continued family bliss
* Massive master bedroom with double sized shower ensuite, patio access, walk in robe and professionally installed block out pull down blinds for the shift worker or light sleeper
* Master bedroom has an adjoining door to bedroom 2 which would make the perfect nursery
* Handy study room off the lounge so you can ensure the kids are doing homework and not playing Fortnite while you are making dinner
* Bedroom 3 and 4 are located at the rear of the home with the family bathroom, set up almost like an additional wing with some extra doors in between to keep the overstayers/adult children or the excessively loud preteens well insulated
* Designer kitchen with ultra thick benchtops, freestanding 900mm gas cooker and masses of storage
* Open plan dining living area and separate massive rumpus room that can be closed off from every other space to reduce arguments on who doesn't want to listen to Footy at the same time The Block final is on in the next room
* Under roof tiled outdoor entertaining area leading out to the beautifully green and lush flat garden enclosed by a fantastic colorbond fence with the park beyond as the backdrop
* Separate laundry room
* Remote double garage
* Enclosed secure entry way to the front door leads to an inviting entry hall
* Airconditioning, ceiling fans, security screens and app controlled Nest security cameras
So centrally located, walking distance to the Orion and Springfield Central Train Station, this is a family home built to last out all the growing family years - from toddler to teen, newborn baby to 'better get you own place now, you are nearly 30!! Please call or email to register for an inspection, you won't want to wait for this one!
PLEASE USE THE 'REQUEST AN INSPECTION' BUTTON TO PRE-REGISTER FOR THE OPEN HOME & SAVE TIME AT THE DOOR. WE FOLLOW CoVid SAFE PROCEDURES. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE UNWELL OR AWAITING TEST RESULTS.