It is said that ‘Home Is Where The Heart Is’ and there is a good chance that this is where you will leave yours. This immaculately presented property has been exceptionally well maintained and loved by its current owner and takes pride of place with an unobstructed view overlooking the Central Walk Parkland and bush beyond. Located in a prime position close to all that Springfield Lakes has to offer and not only in the desired Springfield Central School Catchment, it’s actually walking distance for the kids – no more scrambling to get out the door just to sit in the gridlock that is the school carpark, just a kiss on the cheek, a ‘don’t forget your homework’ and out the door they go - and you’ve got time to finish your morning coffee in the peaceful surroundings instead. Can’t you feel the serenity already?
16 Brock Drive - this is what dreams are made of:
• 9ft high ceilings and charming cottage character
• A unique private location away from the road and no houses opposite to impede your view of the park. .
• Three spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
• Gorgeous master bedroom with feature timber window overlooking the park and private verandah access
• Great sized ensuite and mirrored his and hers robes (or hers plus hers shoes and he can have the hall cupboard?)
• Flowing open plan living rooms with beautiful timber look flooring that enhances your feeling of space
• Heart of the home kitchen in the middle of the action with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and plumbing for the fridge
• French doors lead out from the lounge to the verandah which is sure to become your favourite spot in the house
• Sliding doors off the family and dining room lead to the rear deck, perfect for an alfresco meal or bbq
• Beautifully landscaped yard with built in irrigation system and plenty of room for the kids and pets to run around
• Remote 2 car accommodation with additional storage area under the house
• Airconditioning, ceiling fans, Crimsafe screens and blinds
• Plumbed in rainwater tank and fully up to date photoelectric interconnecting smoke alarms
This house just feels like home from the moment you pull up. With its awesome elevated location to take in the views and the breezes, you will always feel like you made the right decision to call 16 Brock Drive your home.